Thursday, January 3, 2013

Time to Put on My Big Boy Pants

Tomorrow I have my first post-graduate interview at a company actually relevant to my degree. While funemployment has been mostly fun, it has grown increasingly more tiring everyday. I've done the same sitting around and helping the parents out, as well as constructing countless resumes all day only hoping to get noticed. I hope tomorrow goes well and all of this will be a thing of the past. I've actually been studying the company and all my relevant experiences so I'll be more comfortable tomorrow, which is something I haven't done in several months. There are many things I will miss about school but studying will never be one of them. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. My Big Boy Pants don't fit right...haha. But, you'll kill the interview tomorrow, I know it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete