Friday, January 18, 2013

Faith In Humanity Restored

A few nights ago, I was picking up some In-N-Out from the drive through for the family. All of us got burgers and fries as usual, though most of us got shakes too which may have been what caused us to go over budget. The total ended up being about $20.47 and I only had a 20... Easy fix: just grab some spare change from the ash tray right? Only a single dime. Next, check your wallet and just give em an extra dollar; no wallet could be found (and if you know me, you'd know that I hate leaving the house without my wallet). Now I'm freaking out trying to look between the seats for some change that always seems to fall out of my pockets, alas none could be found. I pull up to the window, slightly embarrassed and apologizing for the lack of change thinking I'll have to take something off the order, but of course Good Guy In-N-Out just shrugs it off and lets me go no questions asked. I fully expected them to do this to be honest but I was truly embarrassed for coming up short on money.

1 comment:

  1. You are obviously the 47%... haha but seriously it's cool when people are nice like that

    ReplyDelete