Friday, January 11, 2013

Shit Shape

After much laziness recently, I decided to get out and about and do something active for once. I knew that I would be out of shape, but not until mid-run did I realized how out of shape I was. It was pretty pathetic and it's safe to say that this is the most out of shape I have ever been in my entire life. It felt like the first day of basketball tryouts all over again. This is all something I need to change since I've always been at least somewhat active.

Before I worked out I made an armband for my iPod out of an old tube sock and it worked quite well. It's pretty cool what you can make with stuff around your house sometimes instead of going to buy something brand new in the store.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to think that I could never see myself getting fat. At least I can count on my high metabolism for now

    ReplyDelete