Saturday, February 2, 2013

Drivers Suck

It baffles me how bad some drivers are. Well I know there are plenty of bad drivers out there but maybe it shocks me how oblivious some people are. Yesterday as I was leaving my house and approaching the 4-way stop sign, I noticed a lady just stopped in the middle of the intersection exactly half-way across. Dead stopped. She was looking down at her phone intently and didn't notice the growing line of four other people waiting behind her. She didn't have any hazard lights on and wasn't trying to wave the others to go around her like she was stuck or in trouble; she just sat there. Fortunately I was going the other direction so I just made a right turn around her. As I passed the drivers in the line forming behind her, I saw plenty of more angry and baffled faces. I'm just glad I didn't have to wait any longer than I had to.

No comments:

Post a Comment