Monday, April 22, 2013

Unlucky Colors Exist

Something strange happened at the hotel today. A guest walked to the front desk to purchase a toothbrush, since he forgot his. I handed him a random selection from the bag, and it happened to be yellow. He immediately shied away, and said, "Hey I'm sorry but do you have ANY other color but yellow? I'm not trying to be one of the OCD people, but yellow is my unlucky color. So can I please have a different color?" I was astounded - an unlucky color?!? Does this guy stay away from the sun, lemons and bananas too? How does he live? Maybe he just had a bad dream about Pac Man or something. Either way I cracked some joke about how it'd be bad news to have bad luck while brushing your teeth and got him another colored brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment