Sunday, January 19, 2014

Get Out da Car!

My apartment window faces the parking lot, so I see whenever somebody comes or goes. Normally this is no big deal. Well, this lady who lives next to me always parks in the space right in front of my window. Again I don't care. However, every single time she parks, she finds it pertinent to sit in her car (with the lights on) for a half hour or so, sometimes longer. I don't know if she is on her phone or what, but for some reason I find it extremely annoying. I almost want to go outside and tell her to get out of her freaking car already. There is no reason to sit in your car for that long after you get home. Absolutely none, well, unless you bring somebody with you and start steaming up the windows. In which case, you SHOULD STILL GO INSIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment